Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/43/99/051960_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/64/23/051960_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/64/24/051960_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session 1: To Lead Is To Serve||media||Ken B./Phil H./Tricia G.||?|
The Lead Your Family Like Jesus DVD group study is for parents who want to influence their child's spiritual growth. In six sessions, leadership expert Ken Blanchard along with authors Phil Hodges and Tricia Goyer show participants how to follow Jesus as servant leaders and become a models of strength and direction for their families. The kit includes a printed Participant's Guide, a digital Leader's Guide, and DVD.
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2014
House or Home - Parenting Personal Study Kit (1 DVD Set & 1 Study Guide)Chip IngramLiving on the Edge / 2012 / DVD$24.99 Retail:
$34.95Save 28% ($9.96)
Have a New Family By Friday: A Practical Plan for a Happier Home in 5 Days, Leader's GuideDr. Kevin LemanSampson Resources / 2013 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:
$7.95Save 25% ($1.96)
1. To Lead Is to Serve (putting the needs of your family first)
2. The Heart (solving the EGO problem by Exalting God Only)
3. The Head (naming and reaching your family goals)
4. The Hands (coaching your kids toward real success)
5. The Habits (gaining wisdom and stamina by staying close to God)
6. Ready to Lead (turning good intentions into joyful action)
This complete kit includes a printed Participants Guide, a digital Leaders Guide, and DVD.
Parents who practice the advice offered in Lead Your Family Like Jesus will have more influence on their children's spiritual growth, a more gracious and forgiving atmosphere at home, and less stress as they learn to trust God and to follow the servant leader example of Jesus.
- Group-building activities, provocative discussion questions, and real-life application
- DVD includes a series-launching sermon outline
- Printable promotional images included on the DVD
About the Authors▼▲
Ken Blanchard, characterized as one of the most insightful and compassionate men in business, is known for his knack for making the complex easy. Ken's passion is to inspire and equip people to lead like Jesus. He may be recognized for his insightful books and theory of leadership, but he is celebrated as a humble man who models what he teaches. Ken is cofounder of Lead Like Jesus and chief spiritual officer of the Ken Blanchard Companies, an organization dedicated to workplace learning, employee productivity, leadership, and team effectiveness.
Phil Hodges is co-author of the book Lead Like Jesus and co-founder of the Lead Like Jesus training organization.
Tricia Goyer is the author of over 30 books and has been published in many national publications such as Focus on the Family, Today's Christian Woman and HomeLife Magazine. She has won numerous awards and has been nominated for both the Gold Medallion Book Award and Christy Award. Tricia is a highly sought after speaker at workshops and conferences and is the founder of Hope Pregnancy Ministries in Northwestern Montana. Tricia is married to the love of her life, John, and they have four great kids. They live in Little Rock, Arkansas where John works for FamilyLife.
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: How long is each session of the DVD?
Total running time is 1 hour and 45 minutes, this is about 17 minutes per session.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Parenting
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Relationships