Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|/preview/22/22/677619_1_720X405.mp4//g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/72/63/677619_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/72/64/677619_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Session 1: From Shame To Love||media||Sheila Walsh||?|
In The Storm Inside, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study, popular teacher and author Sheila Walsh encourages you to trust God even when you are in the midst of chaotic storms. By unpacking the stories of womenfrom the Bible who faced seemingly insurmountable problems, she shows that you, too, can overcome the lies of the enemy.Each participant in the Bible study will need a copy of the The Storm Inside Study Guide.
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Embracing God's Design for Your Life, Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesSheila WalshThomas Nelson / 2009 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Good Morning, Lord: I Don't Know Where You're Going Today But I'm Going with YouSheila WalshJ Countryman / 2010 / Hardcover$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)
Do you realize that you are a daughter of the King? You need to live, hope, and dream as if this were truebecause it is! You dont need to be paralyzed with fear, frozen by the chaos you feel inside. Instead, you must choose to stand on the truth of who God says you are.
In The Storm Inside, an 8-session, video-based small group Bible study, popular teacher and author Sheila Walsh encourages you to trust God even when you are in the midst of the most chaotic storms.
Sheila unpacks the stories of women from the Bible who faced seemingly insurmountable problemsthings like regret, shame, insecurity and heartbreak. And just like the women from the Bible, you can overcome the lies the enemy uses to torment you. You too can rely on the truth of Gods word so you can stand during the strongest storms of your life. Designed for use with The Storm Inside Study Guide.
- From Heartbreak to Strength (Hannah)
- From Disappointment to Hope (Woman with Issue of Blood)
- From Fear to Joy (Mary Magdalene)
- From Shame to Love (Samaritan Woman)
- From Regret to Rest (Rahab)
- From Insecurity to Family (Ruth)
- From Insignificance to Courage (Esther)
- From Despair to Faith (Sarah)
Sheila Walsh is a powerful communicator, Bible teacher, and bestselling author with more than five million books sold. She is the author of the award-winning Gigi, Gods Little Princess series, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, The Storm Inside, and Five Minutes with Jesus. She lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Barry, and son, Christian.
sunshine5 Stars Out Of 5The Storm InsideJanuary 2, 2015sunshineQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We are using this series for our lady's Bible Study. We enjoy the speaker very much. After the video we have had some very candid discussions - some healing and insightful times. One of the members liked the series so much she had to have one of her own DVD's. We are halfway through the series and looking forward to continuing in the new year. I have already recommended this to two other Bible Study leaders.
Q: How long is each video session for Sheila Walsh's The Storm Inside study?
The breakdown of the sessions are as follows:
1. From Shame to Love (21:00)
2. From Disappointment to Hope (20:00)
3. From Fear to Joy (20:00)
4. From Heartbreak to Stregnth (18:00)
5. From Regret to Rest (19:00)
6. From Insecurity to Confidence (22:00)
7. From Insginificance to Courage (21:00)
8. From Despair to Faith (21:00)
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Christian Life
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> DVD Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> DVD Studies >> Small Group Resources >> Christian Life