Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 24
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 1.10 X 6.10 X 8.10 (inches)
Series: Berenstain Bears
Ride along with the Bear family on Thanksgiving Day as Brother and Sister learn about all the things they- and YOU-can be thankful for…including faith, family, and the huge feast waiting for them at the end of their journey to Gramps and Grans.
Stan and Jan Berenstain introduced the first Berenstain Bears books in 1962. Mike Berenstain grew up watching his parents work together to write about and draw these lovable bears. Eventually he started drawing and writing about them too. Though Stan died in 2005 and Jan in 2012, Mike continues to create the delightful Bear adventures from his studio in Pennsylvania, in an area that looks much like the sunny dirt road deep in Bear Country.
M5 Stars Out Of 5Cute BookDecember 18, 2015MQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Nicely written and my kids enjoyed it.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Books >> Children >> Seasonal >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Related >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Bible Related
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Seasonal
- Children >> Children's Books >> Seasonal >> Picture Books