- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.0 X 6.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Right to Believe: Love the Sinner, Not the Sin, DVDBMG / 2014 / DVD$5.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews Video
$19.95Save 70% ($13.96)
Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds, Paperback EditionBeth MooreB&H Books / 2009 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 49 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW464337
Sacred Secrets: A Living Proof Live Experience - Study Journal by Beth Moore contains five weeks of video with 6 weeks of personal study segments with group components. Expect interactive material to work through during the week from this study guide and journal, but not specific daily homework.
Jesus wants to spend secret time with youan interior relationship that's unique to just you two. Sacred Secrets is the new 6-session study from Beth Moore that explores the theology of secrets. Secrets can be good or harmful. Some need forgiveness, and some should be kept between you and God. While Sacred Secrets is lighter than Beth's typical Bible studies, it does not lack richness or quality. Discussion potential abounds without any expectation of revealing personal, private information. Join Beth to find out what happens when we let God teach us "wisdom in the secret heart" (Psalm 51:6, ESV).
- Interactive teaching video
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
- Leader material (guides to questions and discussion with small group)
- Personal study segments in Study Journal interactive material to work through during the week, but not specific daily homework.
- 6­ session Study Journal with group and personal component
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
About the Author
Brenda Henry5 Stars Out Of 5Changes how you think about secrets!August 26, 2014Brenda HenryQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I would encourage anyone to check out this book along with the DVD's. It is great!
MermaidScott's Valley, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This can be life changing!January 17, 2014MermaidScott's Valley, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleI oversee a Women's Ministry and we are finding this to be so valuable to us. The journaling questions Beth provides are an awesome steering process to unwrap and once again reveal secrets. I encourage women of all ages to step up to the plate, don't be afraid and swing! This is a study that could be a follow up to Breaking Free...to go deeper individually! Powerful! Thank You, Beth!!!!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Discussion Guides
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Discussion Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Discussion Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides