Psalms - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
What Is the Gospel?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)
The Holy Spirit: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)
The Path of Celtic Prayer: An Ancient Way to Everyday Joy - eBookCalvin MillerIVP Books / 2012 / ePub$8.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)
Enrich Your Understanding of the Book of Psalms with Rose's Psalms ebook. Explore this most beloved book, by learning the who, what, when and where about these favorite Bible passages. Discover the 10 different types of Psalms from Psalms of Lament to Psalms of Thanksgiving, and learn how to effectively read these beautiful scriptures. This Psalms Bible study covers the basics everyone should know in order to fully unlock, appreciate, and learn from these heart-filled cries.
Check Out These 6 Fantastic Features of The Psalm Bible Study.
Click on any of the below features to find out more about them!
- Includes a great background summary of the Book of Psalms
- Covers the 5 major and 5 minor Types of Bible Psalms
- Explains 3 key characteristics of Hebrew poetry
- Provides 3 practical ways of reading the Book of Psalms
- Features helpful charts that give tons of facts at a glance.
- Shares insightful commentary on popular Psalms, such as Psalm 13, 23, and 100
1. Includes a great background summary of the Book of Psalms, covering the—
- Cultural and Historical Background of the Book of Psalms
- Authors of Psalms from David to Korah and more!
- Dates of the Psalms
- Structure and division of the Psalms into specific collections/books.
- Purpose of biblical Psalms
2. Covers the 5 major and 5 minor Types of Bible Psalms
Most of the time we read the psalms in a devotional way. But, sometimes we may want to explore a given psalm more deeply. Knowing the type or genre of a Psalm sheds light upon its purpose and meaning. This handy ebook describes the different types of Psalms and gives sample verses for each, such as the hymn of praise, psalms of lament, songs of thanksgiving, and more. Perfect for Bible study, adult Sunday school lessons, and homeschool curriculum.
3. Explains 3 Key Characteristics of Hebrew Poetry
Learn how to read, experience, and appreciate the Psalms as beautiful poetry. In this section, the Psalms ebook describes, explains, and provides examples of the different types of poetic techniques used, such as terseness and parallelism. Find out the 3 different types of parallelism used throughout the Psalms and how they affect the Psalms' meaning.
4. Provides 3 practical ways to read the Book of Psalms
Learn 3 ways to read the Psalms and the unique benefits for each method. Includes how to read it devotionally, theologically, and communally.
5. Features helpful Psalms Comparison Charts that Give Tons of Facts at a Glance.
This ebook includes visual aids that give you loads of information at a glance. Includes handy charts on how the Psalms were collected into different books, how the Psalms foreshadowed the coming of Jesus Christ, and more!
6. Shares insightful commentary on popular Psalms, such as Psalm 13, Psalm 23, and Psalm 100
Gives a brief explanation and commentary on some of the most popular Psalms. Plus, it gives key historical insights on each and shows how to apply the Psalms to our lives today.
The book of Psalms can transform our minds by teaching us new and exciting things about our awesome God; it can transform our hearts by giving us words to understand strong and complex feelings; and it can transform our spirits by pointing us to the right way to praise God through our words and actions. Learn more the beloved Psalms with this amazing study!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Start A New Search