- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food DVDLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2011 / DVD$16.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews Video
$26.99Save 37% ($10.00)
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not FoodLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2010 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 144 Reviews Video
$16.99Save 71% ($11.99)
Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desires with God Not Food Pack, Participant's Guide and DVDLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2011 / Other$21.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews Video
$34.99Save 37% ($13.00)
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary WaysLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews Video
$12.99Save 42% ($5.50)
In this six-session small group Bible study, Made to Crave, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isnt a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so wed ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
- Break the "Ill start again Monday cycle" and start feeling good about yourself today
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body youve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles arent a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
- From Deprivation to Empowerment
- From Desperation to Determination
- From Guilt to Peace
- From Triggers to Truth
- From Permissible to Beneficial
- From Consumed to Courageous
Bonus session: Moving the Mountain
Designed for use with the Made to Crave DVD 9780310671541 (sold separately). When used in together, they provide you with practical tools that can strengthen your faith.
Lysa TerKeurst is the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina. She still has a crush on her husband, Art, who shes been married to for twenty-four years. They deeply treasure every minute they can get with their four married kids and one teenager who still keeps them very young. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Trese5 Stars Out Of 5CraveFebruary 23, 2016TreseQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Very helpful,
emeleLakeland, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Informative and biblicalJanuary 10, 2014emeleLakeland, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Easy to read and understand and relate
to how my Savior desires us to take care
of our physical self as well as spiritual.
Encourages one to seek "health", be
strong physically and mentally and
KJudyWrightsville, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2013KJudyWrightsville, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm doing this with several other ladies and we all really enjoy it.
ALM6Surprise, AZAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great resource to balance our lives.October 9, 2012ALM6Surprise, AZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 5This book and accompanying workbook and CD provided the basis for a wonderful in home Bible study along with changing our perspectives on food, eating, self-image, and confidence in ourselves.
Sheri5 Stars Out Of 5May 21, 2012SheriQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Can't reccomend it enough. Get's to the heart of the matter.
Q: Can the participant's guide be used with the book only and not the DVD?
The participant's guide is designed to accompany the DVD and will reference the DVD throughout.
Q: Can this be used for a co-ed group or is it just for women?
This series specifically speaks to women's needs so, even though many of the concepts addressed are universal, it might be difficult for some men to connect.
Q: How is the participants guide different than the book? What will be the benefit of getting the particiapants guide and not just the book Made to Crave.? I do not want to order it if the book alone will do.
The participants guide is a study guide designed to accompany the DVD course.
Q: I am ordering the Made To Crave DVD. Do I need to order this participant's guide to go along with the DVD?
You can certainly watch the DVD and get something out of it without the participant's guide. It contains questions that guide you in understanding and applying the principles put forth in the lessons.
Q: What is the difference between the Made to Crave Action Plan DVD and the Made to Crave DVD
The "Made to Crave Action Plan DVD" is intended to be used as follow-up encouragement after the regular course has been completed. It includes Biblical encouragement, practical tips for healthy living and personal testimonies.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum