- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Publication Date: 2006
When You Come Wearing Slippers: The Retreat/Conference Leaders GuideCheris GastonTate Publishing / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 23% ($3.00)
Resting Place: A Personal Guide to Spiritual RetreatsJane RubiettaInterVarsity Press / 2006 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$18.00Save 33% ($6.01)
Beautiful Feet: A Complete Women's Retreat Kit on CD-ROMDeb BurmaConcordia Publishing House / 2011 / Compact disc$29.99 Retail:
$39.99Save 25% ($10.00)
Loving Well Retreat in a Box by Beth Moore features four heart-to-heart messages designed to help women embrace the biblical mandate to love and to develop skills for loving others. Great for a weekend retreat or anytime you need a four-session women's Bible study. These DVD-based messages include bonus footage featuring fun, laugh-out-loud retreat ideas for skits and games from Beth and Living Proof Live worship leader Travis Cottrell.
Taped at a Living Proof Live event, Beth discusses how some people are a joy to love, some are difficult to love, and how we all deal with some people who are humanly impossible to love. In all of those relationships one truth endures: We will never be able to love others well until we have been loved well. And only God can ultimately give us the complete love we so desperately need.
Everything you need for the study is included in the kit.
- 2 DVDs (4 teaching sessions plus bonus content with promo and retreat ideas)
- 1 CD-ROM (Leader Guide, Small-group Facilitator Guide, Handouts, Skits, Icebreakers, and Posters)
- 1 Leader Guide
- 48 Invitation Postcards
- 5 Promotional Posters (11 x 17)
- 1 Journal for personal devotions to use as a follow-up after the retreat or study. The 28-Day Journal accompanies Beth's video teaching sessions and will help you to reflect on and apply the principles of the study. (Also sold separately)
- 1 Tote Bag Sturdy green and black canvas bag with the Loving Well logo. Ideal for use during a retreat or for carrying your journal and Bible. (Also sold separately)
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
Q: How long are the sessions? Our group is planning a 1-day retreat and are trying to assess whether this material can be covered in that time-frame. Also, are sample materials available?
You will want to set aside about 1.5 to 2 hours for each of the 4 sessions, with about 40-50 minutes for each DVD segment.
Q: Is there a participants guide for Beth Moore's "Loving Well" materials?
This retreat features an optional 28-day "Loving Well" journal.