Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Fasting: Your Personal 21 Day Guide to a Successful Fast: JournalJentezen FranklinCharisma House / 2008 / Hardcover$10.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
Jentezen Franklin is the pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia; Gwinnett, Georgia; and Orange County, California. Franklin is a popular conference speaker, and his nationally televised program, Kingdom Connection, is seen weekly on national and international networks. He has written several books, including Believe That You Can, Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python. He and his wife, Cherise, have five wonderful children.
restored gem5 Stars Out Of 5fastingMarch 2, 2017restored gemQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This book truly gave me in depth explanation as to why a Christian needs to fast. I love the outline of the different stories of the most powerful men in the Bible days of how they fasted why they fasted the results after their fast and the highlight about Jesus fasted for 40 days and nights and how after He moved right into His ministry. Honestly this book is a must have. God bless you Jentezen Franklin for writing this book I thank God for you.
Lunette5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent ReadingJuly 16, 2016LunetteQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Honestly, anyone who wants to have a deeper knowledge on what is "Fasting", this book is an excellent source. It will direct you on how to grow in the Holy Spirit. It is encouraging. It is uplifting, and most of all it gives directions on how to open and close doors in our lives.
Auchi1 Stars Out Of 5FastingMarch 21, 2016AuchiQuality: 3Value: 2Meets Expectations: 1Complete and utter waste of my money and time. As a new convert, I was expecting to learn how and why Christians should fast. I did not get any of that, I was very disappointed.
Linda Lu5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent read!September 28, 2015Linda LuQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I got so much encouragement and inspiration out of this book that I bought extra copies to give to friends. Jentezen Franklin does a very thorough and biblical coverage of the topic of fasting. I highly recommend it to any serious Christian.
Sue5 Stars Out Of 5Fasting:Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship with GodDecember 31, 2014SueValue: 5Meets Expectations: 5An excellent source of what fasting means, why to fast, when to fast, and descriptions of the different fast applications.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing