For years, the spiritual lives of countless men and women all over the world have been strengthened with the help of The MacArthur Study Bible.
This all-in-one spiritual library contains Dr. MacArthur's personal study notes below the full-length Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight. The notes are based on Dr. MacArthur's verse-by-verse approach to the Bible and nearly forty years of careful study. His goal is to let the Bible speak for itself-nothing more, nothing less.
An "essentially literal" translation, the ESV Bible combines "word-for-word" accuracy with readability, literary excellence, and depth of meaning. More than 100 of the world's leading Bible scholars and teachers were involved in its creation. Timeless, trustworthy, and relevant, the ESV has become the fastest-growing Bible translation and the trusted choice of millions of Bible readers, students, teachers, and preachers worldwide.
The ESV MacArthur Study Bible is an essential resource for growing Christians. Let it transform your personal time in God's Word—clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
- Complete ESV Bible text
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from Dr. John MacArthur
- More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations
- Complete introductions to each Bible book
- Introductions to the Pentateuch, the Prophets, the Intertestamental Period, and the Gospels.
- Concise articles on How We Got the Bible, How to Study the Bible, and Introduction to the Bible
- 80,000 cross-references
- An extensive concordance
- Bible reading plans
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Center-Column References
- Timeline of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Timeline of New Testament Chronology
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Durable Smythe-sewn binding
- Presentation Page & Family Record Section
- Gold page edges
- Bible text in 8.7-point type, 7.6-point study notes
- 9.75" x 7.25" x 1.75"
The ESV MacArthur Study Bible is an essential resource for growing Christians. It can transform your personal time in Gods Word by clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
John MacArthur has served as the pastor of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. He is known for his verse-by-verse expository preaching, and his pulpit ministry has extended around the world via his daily radio program, Grace to You. He has also written or edited nearly four hundred books and study guides. MacArthur serves as the president of The Masters College and Seminary, a four-year liberal arts Christian college. He and his wife, Patricia, live in Southern California and have four grown children.