Conflict punctuates the book of Esther, just as contention fills in the pages of our lives. Disharmony in the home, wars in the workplace, disputes in the church...all should lead us to the one to whom Esther turns for direction, strength, courage, and hope.
Did you know that...?
- Conflicts are not necessarily bad?
- Conflicts can be used to accomplish God's purpose?
- Conflicts call for action toward peace?
- Conflicts, to be resolved, require prayerful preparation and planning
- Conflicts can be settled through negotiation
Passivity is not the real path to peace. Resolution rests in confronting the wrong, though with the right heart. God's word provides principles for peace that can bring about the supernatural result of reconciliation and resolution.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.