- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Battlefield of the Mind, Winning the Battle in Your MindJoyce MeyerFaithWords / 1999 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 249 Reviews
$14.99Save 50% ($7.50)
Feminine Appeal: Seven Virtues of a Godly Wife and MotherCarolyn Mahaney, Nancy Leigh DeMossCrossway / 2012 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$15.99Save 25% ($4.00)
Every little girl has dreams of being swept up into a great adventure and of being the beautiful princess. Sadly, when women grow up, they are often swept up into a life filled merely with duty and demands. Many Christian women are tired and struggling under the weight of the pressure to be a "good servant," a nurturing caregiver, or a capable home manager.
What Wild at Heart did for men, Captivating will do for women. By revealing the core desires every woman shares- to be romanced, to play an irreplaceable role in a grand adventure, and to unveil beauty-John and Stasi Eldredge invite women to recover their feminine hearts, created in the image of an intimate and passionate God.
Join us as we journey into the deep mysteries of our feminine souls in order to recapture our hearts. Let this study guide accompany you through your great adventure of coming alive as a woman . . . God's captivating woman.
John Eldredge is an author, a counselor, and a teacher. He is also president of Ransomed Heart, a ministry devoted to helping people discover the heart of God, recovering their own hearts in Gods love, and learning to live in Gods kingdom. John and his wife, Staci live near Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Stasi Eldredge co-authored Captivating with her husband John, which has sold over 1 million copies in the U.S. alone and has changed womens lives all over the world. Director of the womens ministry at Ransomed Heart, Stasi leads Captivating retreats in Colorado. Her passion is to see lives transformed by the beauty of the Gospel and an intimate romance with Jesus Christ.
j2c20004 Stars Out Of 5help toolMarch 4, 2015j2c2000Quality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5without the book this guide seems pointless
ScoshRaquelAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5November 27, 2013ScoshRaquelAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Great book! I would recommend it to any woman wanting to have a deeper understanding of her value in God. A great companion to Captivating.
TheRevCollege Station, TXAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great for women's study groupOctober 4, 2012TheRevCollege Station, TXAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Am using for monthly women's group study. DVD is good and goes well with study guide.
BeckyAlexandria, VAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent study guide for CaptivatingJuly 13, 2012BeckyAlexandria, VAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5THis study guide helps you really dig in to what you have internalized and get to the bottom of the unhealthy messages you believe as well as draw you closer to God and rest in his love for you!
JaniceAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Product is perfect companion to the book.October 14, 2010JaniceAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Provides thought provoking questions that extend beyond the text.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum