- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Chronological Study Bible is the only study Bible that presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order—the order in which the events actually happened—with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect you to the history and culture of Bible times and gives you a dramatic, "you are there" experience.
- The entire New King James Bible with translators' notes, arranged in chronological order for absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena that give you a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles that connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes that explain how people lived in Bible times
- Epoch Introductions and Historical Overviews that provide vivid chronological context
- Transition Comments that set the stage and prepare you for the biblical text that follows
- "Time Capsules" of world history that accompany the Bible text
- Time Panels and Charts that show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world
- A handy scripture finder index that provides rapid access to any passage
- Topical Index Scripture Index, Concordance, and Glossary to facilitate study
- Dynamic One-Year and Two-Year daily reading plans—allow you to read through the Bible chronologically in one or two years.
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Blank lined pages for personal notes
- Presentation page
- 9-point text size
- 9.50" x 6.75" x 1.75"
Number of Pages: 1728
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.5 X 6.75 X 2.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Text Size: 9-10 Point
Text Color: Black Letter
Other Customers Also Purchased
Autopsy of a Deceased Church: 12 Ways to Keep Yours AliveThom S. RainerB&H Books / 2014 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 54% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW683923Video
The Case for Easter: A Journalist Investigates the Evidence for the ResurrectionLee StrobelZondervan / 2014 / Mass Paperback$0.99 Retail:
$2.99Save 67% ($2.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW339502
ESV Reformation Study Bible, 2015 Edition, Hardcover, CrimsonR.C. SproulReformation Trust Publishing / 2015 / Hardcover$39.99 Retail:
$60.00Save 33% ($20.01)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW694413Video
Twelve Extraordinary Women: How God Shaped Women of the Bible and What He Wants to Do with YouJohn MacArthurThomas Nelson / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$16.99Save 44% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW280285
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded LeatherThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 239 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511Video
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded Leather - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:
$74.99Save 53% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511DA
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, LeatherSoft Milk ChocolateThomas Nelson / 2010 / Imitation Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 239 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW544065Video
The Bible that allows you to study Scripture in the order of events as they happened
The Chronological Study Bible presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order - the order in which the events actually happened - with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times. It is the only NKJV study Bible arranged in chronological order.
- The entire NKJV text with translators notes, arranged in chronological order, provides absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena give the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes explain how people lived in Bible times
- Time Panels and Charts show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world assist study
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
Chronological Study Bibles sold to date: More than 400,000
The New King James Version® - More than 60 million copies sold
James5 Stars Out Of 5Absolutely Love this Bible!June 27, 2015JamesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Best Study Bible that I have ever owned!
Richard5 Stars Out Of 5This is a great version of the Chronological Bible.June 18, 2015RichardQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the best versions I have found for studying the bible in proper order.
sweetieSacramento, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Order - God's wayMay 19, 2015sweetieSacramento, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am enthralled by this Bible. How amazing to discover God's Word in chronological events that add to Its depth and truth. The explanations of history contained along side The Word adds to the depth and encourages my faith and desire to read God's Word.
Becky4 Stars Out Of 5The NKJV Chronological Study BibleApril 27, 2015BeckyQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I am enjoying my new Chronological Study Bible tremendously...am learning a lot. At first, I was a little concerned that the study notes paralleled the Genesis account, in particular, (haven't gotten any further with my reading) with historical findings of other deities/gods (ex. pg. 11-When the Bird Does Not Return-Biblical Flood vs. Gilgamesh Flood account & pg. 13-God's Bow or a Goddess's Necklace). This could create a bit of confusion/doubt about the reality of our God of creation; but as a mature believer, I choose to believe in the Biblical God. I don't believe this version of Bible would be good for a new believer or even my son, who is already weak/struggling in his beliefs.
Gisele5 Stars Out Of 5wonderfulApril 10, 2015GiseleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5wonderful bible.
Q: What is the print size?
The text size for this Bible is 9 point.