If you are one of the millions of Christian parents looking for a way to engage and understand the Bible together as a family, The Family Reading Bible is the Bible to meet your needs. Throughout the development of this unique Bible, the special content (questions, fun facts, and more) was tested by Christian families just like yours, who provided insightful feedback and help in order to make this Bible useful for you and your family in everyday life.
The Family Reading Bible is designed to help parents use the Bible itself as their family devotional tool. A reading system with three easy-to-use tracks allows parents to accommodate children of various ages and stages. Readings of manageable length along with age-appropriate, engaging questions will encourage and maintain your kids’ interest in God's Word.
The Family Reading Bible is the perfect tool for parents in their role as the spiritual leaders of their home.
- Three reading tracks
- Short Path—for families with tight schedules or children under 9
- Long Path—for longer devotional times and children over 9
- Off the Beaten Path—provides an opportunity for creative exploration of various topics of the Bible such as the Christmas story, Angels and Demons, Kings and Queens, and other fun topics.
- The Family Reading Bible is organized in standard canonical order, but the readings are read in chronological order. Example: when a reading about David in 2 Samuel is connected to a Psalm David wrote, you will be directed by page number to a devotional reading from that Psalm. You will then be returned by page number back to the next reading in 2 Samuel.
- Presentation/Ownership page
- Blank lined pages to record Family Traditions, and Spiritual Milestones
- Study Helps
- Table of Weights and Measures
- Path Indexes
- Short Path Index
- Long Path Index
- Index to Off the Beaten Path Readings
- Topical and Feature Index
- 14 full-color maps
- Index to Color Maps
- 8.5-point text size
- 8.75" x 6.75" x 1.75"
Number of Pages: 2336
Publication Date: 2010
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 6.5 X 1.75 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
NKJV Lighting the Way Home Family Bible, HardcoverThomas Kinkade5 Stars Out Of 5 34 ReviewsSave 30%
Other Customers Also Purchased
Zondervan NIV (1984) Study Bible--bonded leather, burgundy 5 Stars Out Of 5 170 ReviewsSave 57%
NIV New Women's Devotional Bible, Hardcover, Large Print 1984 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 36 ReviewsSave 55%
The Case for Christ Study Bible: Investigating the Evidence for Belief, Hard cover 1984Lee Strobel5 Stars Out Of 5 26 ReviewsSave 63%
NKJV Jesus Calling Devotional Bible: Enjoying Peace in His Presence, Padded HardcoverEdited by Sarah Young4.5 Stars Out Of 5 50 ReviewsSave 75%Video