- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Take this opportunity to develop a deeper knowledge of God and His place in your life through the five complete works in this book: The Love of God, The Ministry of the Unnoticed, Invincible Consolation, The Making of a Christian, and Now Is It Possible. Each title blends with the others to create insight that can help every believer "run with endurance the race that is set before us.
Vendor: Discovery House
Publication Date: 1979
Dimensions: 5 3/8 X 8 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
The Oswald Chambers material is published and licensed exclusively by Discovery House Publishers through arrangement with the Oswald Chambers Publications Association, Ltd.
Susan B. Miller5 Stars Out Of 5September 9, 2009Susan B. MillerI could not put this book down.I couldn't wait to pick it up each morning as part of my devotionals. This book has helped me endure through the daily, mundane, seemingly dryness of unemployment. I know I'm not alone. But when I'm tempted by those inner voices of anxiousness, fear and feeling uselessness, I was reminded that my temptations are Christ's temptations, something I didn't realize, something that lifted the burden. God is love.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Nothing Greater, Nothing Better: Theological Essays on the Love of GodKevin J. VanhoozerWm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co. / 2001 / Trade Paperback$22.05 Retail:
$24.50Save 10% ($2.45)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW49024
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spirituality Classics
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search