The Grandmother's Bible NIV Hardcover 1984
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- ICB-International Children's Bible
- God's Word
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Snap Flap
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
For many women, being a grandmother is God's finest gift—they have achieved great depth of experience and breadth of love, and they have grandchildren with whom to share these qualities. The Grandmother's Bible is the first Bible published for this active, engaged, Bible-reading audience.
Over 60 well-known Christian women—including Ruth Graham, Elisa Morgan, Elizabeth George, Thelma Wells, Karen Kingsbury, and Carol Cymbala—share their thoughts, stories, and encouragement in this Bible's articles and daily devotionals. With a focus on daily prayer, this uniquely personal Bible offers guidance, inspiration, and practical tools as grandmothers share their love and God's Word with their grandchildren.
- 9.5-point type—Easy on the eyes
- 365 devotions—readings draw grandmothers closer to their Lord and to their grandchildren
- Daily Prayers—each weekday devotion ends with a short prayer that relates to the subject matter
- Grandchild in Focus—a simple plan to help grandmothers pray regularly for their grandchildren
- Praying the Scriptures for Your Grandchild—Bible verses in a prayer format
- Stories to Share—over 150 key Bible stories ideal for sharing specific life lessons
- Talking Points—a practical guide for using Scripture to discuss over 40 relevant topics, such as salvation, knowing God's will, friendship, etc.
- Perspectives—original, thought-provoking articles addressing personal aspirations and the joys and challenges of being a grandmother
- Special sleeve to hold grandchild's photo
- Custom presentation pages including records of grandchildren, of prayer, and of God's work
- Two-color design in an easy-to-read type
- Book introductions, topical index, and more
- Complete New International Version
- 8.75" x 6.75" x 1.75
Number of Pages: 1829
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8.75 X 6.75 X 2.0 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
Text Color: Black Letter
NIV Grandmother's Bible, Large-Print Edition--bonded leather, violet 1984Zondervan / 2010 / Bonded Leather$29.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 28 Reviews
$69.99Save 57% ($40.00)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW0949756
NIV New Women's Devotional Bible, Hardcover, Large Print 1984Zondervan / 2010 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 25 Reviews
$39.99Save 55% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW949701
For many women, being a grandmother is Gods finest giftthey have achieved great depth of experience and breadth of love, and they have grandchildren with whom to share these qualities. The Grandmothers Bible is the first Bible published for this active, engaged, Bible-reading audience. Over 60 well-known Christian womenincluding Ruth Graham, Elisa Morgan, Elizabeth George, Thelma Wells, Karen Kingsbury, and Carol Cymbalashare their thoughts, stories, and encouragement in this Bibles articles and daily devotionals. With a focus on daily prayer, this uniquely personal Bible offers guidance, inspiration, and practical tools as grandmothers share their love and Gods Word with their grandchildren. Features: 365 devotions readings draw grandmothers closer to their Lord and to their grandchildren Grandchild in Focus a simple plan to help grandmothers pray regularly for their grandchildren Praying the Scriptures for Your Grandchild Bible verses in a prayer format Stories to Share over 150 key Bible stories ideal for sharing specific life lessons Talking Points a practical guide for using Scripture to discuss over 40 relevant topics, such as salvation, knowing Gods will, friendship, etc. Perspectives original, thought-provoking articles addressing personal aspirations and the joys and challenges of being a grandmother Special sleeve to hold grandchilds photo Custom presentation pages Two-color design in an easy-to-read type Book introductions, topical index, and more Complete New International Version
- Binding details: Before opening the Bible you already know you are holding a beautifully bound volume in hand, with soft color scheme of lavender faux leather, with white and spring green trim. Top stitching details and grandmother's Bible in coordinated script add an understated finishing touch.
- As soon as you open the Bible there is space to insert a photograph of your grandchildren.
- Presentation page matches the floral motif of the box in lavender, white, and green. Six lines are provided for personal inscriptions, with Scripture quote from Daniel 12:3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever.
- Space is provided to enter the names and details of up to 16 grandchildren, with lines for name, date of birth, parents' names, milestones to remember, and grandchild's signature.
- Record up to ten major answers to prayer on power of prayer pages, with prayer and how God answered line prompts.
- Scripture from Psalm 102:18 Let this be written for a future generation, that a people not yet created may praise the Lord accents an entire page of lines to record God's faithfulness and what God has done in your life.
- Bible includes 365 devotions, 20 perspective articles, book introductions, and a major focus on prayer for your grandchildren. Prompts are provided to pray for each grandchild for 14 days, praying on a specific theme each day. Several Bible study tools and insets are included throughout the Bible.
- Soft lavender and spring green graphic motifs enhance the layout of each page from cover to cover.
- At the end of the Bible are acknowledgments to the contributors, contributor biographies, and an index of features and topics.
- At the close of the Bible are three lightly ruled pages for your personal memories.
Once you make this Bible your own, praying for your grandchildren and focusing on the legacy you will leave for future generations, it will be an encouragement to you and an heirloom for your family.
Mimi5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent for gift giving. Every Grandma will treasure this gift.October 3, 2014MimiEasy to read print. Graphics and talking points are very useful.
Gmom5 Stars Out Of 5NIV Grandmother's BibleAugust 27, 2014GmomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful bible and I am looking forward to sharing it with my grandchildren. I love that it will help facilitate very special moments with each one. I would recommend it to any and all grandmothers who want to enrich the lives of their grandchildren.
Nancy NTexasAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5I love the specific topics on the devotions.September 2, 2012Nancy NTexasAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love the specific topics on the devotions. My granddaughter's best friend lost her dad recently. We read and re--read some of the comforting scriptures and devotions to help her process and understand the loss.
the prayers for the grandchildren also help me focus on specific areas of their lives.
TrishaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5This product has many wonderful featuresJuly 31, 2012TrishaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My daughter gave me my Bible when I became a grandmother. I love it. It has so many valuable lessons. I recently bought one for my co-worker. She loves it!!!
Luane ClemmerChurch Point LAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5I like the devotional set up in this Bible! :)July 25, 2012Luane ClemmerChurch Point LAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The Grandmother's Bible devotional is very easy to read and understand, The fourteen days set up for each Grandchild is awesome! You will be blessed by reading and studying with this Bible! :)
Other Customers Also Purchased
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God, Revised and ExpandedFrancis ChanDavid C. Cook / 2013 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$15.99Save 50% ($8.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW703194