- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2002
Availability: In Stock
Using very personal examples from her own life, Kay speaks
to the broken and hurting and, with biblical direction and gentle advice, shows
how the pressures of life can press believers into Christ's likeness.
NannyS.CAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5It can be used for a wonderful devotional.December 12, 2013NannyS.CAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I have used this book when someone gave it to me under the name "His Imprint My Expression". That was in 1993. It never get old and I continue to feast on its words. It is one of Kay Arthur's best.
Debbi Steinberg5 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2010Debbi SteinbergI love it! It is a great devotional book or your personal quiet time book. Our SHOPPE groups at church are using it also.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Start A New Search