- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
Availability: In Stock
Beth Moore's #1 best-selling book (more than one million copies in print) is available in eBook!
Praying God's Word is the perennial favorite Scripture-prayer resource designed to help us decisively overcome specific strongholds: pride, idolatry, addiction, loss, depression, unbelief, temptation, and more.
No matter how overwhelmed or out of control a person may feel today, Beth boldly reminds us that nothing is bigger or more powerful than the Lord. With this landmark book we learn to wield the sword of the Spirit, praying God's Word to break free from anything that has a hold on us until the joy and authority of Christ rules in our lives.
Beth Moore is a writer and teacher of best-selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.
GRACEKansasAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual StrongholdsAugust 27, 2014GRACEKansasAge: Over 65Gender: femaleA great book of Scripture/Prayers....changed me life!
JessicaPennsylvaniaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual StrongholdsAugust 26, 2014JessicaPennsylvaniaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleMeets Expectations: 5This is one of the 2 books that I go to besides my bible. Beth Moore does a great job, I love to pray God's word and this helps me focus when I need a specific area.
M. QuallsAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Very PracticalAugust 25, 2014M. QuallsAge: 55-65Gender: femaleEnjoyed it. Very good read with key application benefits. I will definately recommend
dhoneyS.C.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Praying God's WordAugust 22, 2014dhoneyS.C.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Excellent Source for praying God's Word.Beth has a true heart for God and it shows as she writes and guides readers into a deeper relationship with God.
Beverly SmelcerFort Mill, SCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Love itAugust 22, 2014Beverly SmelcerFort Mill, SCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleAnother great book by Beth Moore:-)
Other Customers Also Purchased
Things Pondered: From the Heart of a Lesser Woman - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2004 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 ReviewsAvailability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6964EB
Breaking Free Day by Day: A Year of Walking in Liberty - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2007 / ePub$7.89 Retail:
$9.99Save 21% ($2.10)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6351EB
When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Finding Authentic Restoration in the Age of Seduction - eBookBeth MooreB&H Books / 2002 / ePub$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$9.99Save 70% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW6359EB
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Praying Scripture
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Start A New Christianbook.com Search