- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Other Customers Also Purchased
Know Your Bible: All 66 Books Explained and AppliedPaul KentBarbour / 2008 / Mass Paperback$1.19 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 955 Reviews
$1.49Save 20% ($0.30)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW600150
Stormie Omartian's bestselling The Power of a Praying(R) series (more than 28 million copies sold) is rereleased with fresh new covers and new material to reach a still-growing market of readers eager to discover the power of prayer for their lives.
This warmly written prayer and study guide will help you apply the life-changing, marriage-enriching principles of Stormie's bestselling The Power of a Praying(R) Wife to your own life.
In this companion resource, you will find fresh inspiration on how to pray deeply for areas of your husband's life--his thought life, sexual life, business life, emotional life--and discover new ways to ask God to encourage and direct your spouse.
Drawing on her own personal experience of praying for her husband at a difficult time in their marriage, Stormie wants to walk with you on this journey through revealing questions and suggestions to help you focus on God and His plan for your husband and your marriage. By asking and trusting God to build up, encourage, and direct your husband, you will experience renewed intimacy and a deeper spiritual union with God.
Great for individual or group study.
Jan5 Stars Out Of 5group bible studyFebruary 19, 2015JanWe are using this for group bible studies at our pregnancy resource center.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Books >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Christian Living >> Prayer
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Start A New Search