The Bondage Breaker ®-the Next Step: *Real Stories of Overcoming *Satan's Strategies Exposed *Insights for Personal Freedom and Growth
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 176
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Hundreds of thousands of Christians have found spiritual freedom as they've grasped the Bible's truth about who they are--with the help of the million-selling Bondage Breaker by Dr. Neil Anderson.
In The Bondage Breaker--the Next Step, Anderson offers more help to those suffering from destructive behaviors and spiritual entanglements--and an expanded vision for helping others realize their freedom in Christ. Life-transforming guidance includes
- vivid personal accounts that show in detail how individual believers have found freedom from childhood abuse, compulsive behaviors, eating disorders, depression, tormenting guilt, sexual abuse...and how readers can too
- encouragement and direction for believers on how to deepen their relationship with God their Father
- proven ways readers' churches can newly enjoy God's life and freedom, with specific advice on Spanish-speaking and African-American contexts
Christians will see how they can experience new growth and significance in The Bondage Breaker--the Next Step.
--Elmer L. Towns, Co-Founder of Liberty University
"Great stories! Great counsel! Great encouragement!"
--Chuck Mylander, author and EFM Director
--George A. Hurst, Ministry of Healing
Chuck MylanderAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Great stories! Great counsel! Great encouragement!March 29, 2011Chuck MylanderAge: Over 65Gender: male4.5 stars - After sharing the Freedom in Christ message worldwide, this book brings Neil T. Anderson's million-selling The Bondage Breaker to life with gripping stories and wise insights. Here's hope for the hurting, healing for the desperate, and help for counselors, preachers and teachers.
--Charles Mylander, co-author with Neil T. Anderson of Experiencing Christ Together and Extreme Church Makeover.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Portable Seminary: A Master's Level Overview in One VolumeEdited by David HortonBethany House / 2006 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 96 Reviews
$36.99Save 46% ($17.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW201603
Grace That Breaks the Chains: Freedom from Guilt, Shame, and Trying Too HardNeil T. Anderson, Rich Miller, Paul TravisHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW955751
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Start A New Search