NLT Life Recovery Bible, Softcover
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Black Friday Deals
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- MP3 Music Downloads
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
- Recovery notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to people in recovery
- Twelve Step devotionals discuss the important truths of the Twelve Steps in the context of Scripture
- Serenity Prayer devotionals reflect on principles from the Serenity Prayer illuminated by specific Bible passages
- Recovery Profiles feature recovery lessons drawn from the lives of key Bible people
- Recovery Principle devotionals show how the Bible addresses many specific concerns of people in recovery
- Video introductions (online via QR codes and text URL) to each of the 12 Step Devotionals featuring Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop.
- 9 point text
- 8 point notes
- Double-column format
- Book introductions
- Book outlines
- User's Guide
- Life Recovery Topical Index
- Index to recovery profiles
- Index to Twelve Step Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Principle Devotionals
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals
- Index to Recovery Reflections
- Presentation page
- 9.25" x 6.50" X 1.50"
Number of Pages: 1760
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 1998
Dimensions: 9.25 X 6.5 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Text Layout: Double Column
|Text Color: Black Letter|
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: No
Page Gilding: None
Page Edges: White
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Life Recovery Workbook: A Biblical Guide Through the 12 StepsStephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 15 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW313283Video
- BLACK FRI
NLT Personal Size Life Recovery Bible - softcover ed.Stephen Arterburn, David StoopTyndale House / 2007 / Trade Paperback$12.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 20 Reviews
$19.99Save 38% ($7.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW316260Video
NIV Renew Bible: Refresh Your Heart, Soul & Mind Linen, Spa Green 1984Zondervan / 2010 / Hardcover$19.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$29.99Save 33% ($10.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950851
The Living Bible, TuTone Brown/Tan Imitation LeatherTyndale House / 2011 / Imitation Leather$26.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 11 Reviews
$39.99Save 33% ($13.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW358550
- New Living Translation
- Recovery NotesPlaced throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery
- Twelve Step DevotionalsA reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and placed throughout the Bible text
- Serenity Prayer DevotionalsBased on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals provide an excellent More than 50 Bible-based devotionals create an excellent guide to recovery
- Recovery ProfilesKey Bible characters are profiled and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives
- Recovery ReflectionsTopically arranged recovery reflections pinpoint specific Scripture passages at the end of most Bible books
- Recovery ThemesProminent recovery themes are discussed at the openings of various Bible books
- Other Features: Outlines, book histories, topical index, devotional index, book introductions, user's guide, and a new 12-step comparison chart
New softcover edition March 2012: Now with new video introductions (online via QR codes) to each of the 12 Step Devotionals featuring Stephen Arterburn, and a topical Bible Verse Finder to help the reader quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
DeaneAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleNovember 2, 2015DeaneAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a wonderful Bible that definitely be helpful in my journey to recovery
Sandy5 Stars Out Of 5Great for those strugglingMarch 11, 2015SandyQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5This bible is great for anyone working through their recovery from any type of addiction. NLT is an easy read with encouragement on every page along with explanations of the scriptures. Will be buying more to distribute to new members who are struggling with addictions.
nomoresentencing5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleDecember 2, 2014nomoresentencingThis Bible is requested more than any other softcover Bible by inmates at our local jail that are participating in a recovery program. They have the option of KJV study, ESV Global study, NLT study, or NIV study. This is their choice 90% of the time.
D.G.Mechling5 Stars Out Of 5Life Recovery BibleOctober 23, 2014D.G.MechlingQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I purchase the Life Recovery Bible from time to time, and give it too fellow individuals in Alcoholic's Anonymous.
holmed4 Stars Out Of 5recovery bibleOctober 3, 2014holmedQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought it for a friend and I seen a good, positive change.
Q: I need some Life Recovery Bibles with the Old and New Testaments. Which one is it?
This contains both the Old and New Testament.
Q: is there a study guide to the recovery bible? how can i get a copy?
We do carry "The Life Recovery Workbook" (CBD Stock No: WW313283).
You can copy the stock number to our search bar at the top of our site, and you will be directed to the product.