The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Black Cherry
- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- English Standard Version
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- The entire New King James Bible with translators' notes, arranged in chronological order for absorbing and effective Bible study
- Full-color illustrations of places, artifacts, and cultural phenomena that give you a dramatic, "you are there" experience
- Fascinating articles that connect the Bible text to world history and culture
- Daily Life Notes that explain how people lived in Bible times
- Epoch Introductions and Historical Overviews that provide vivid chronological context
- Transition Comments that set the stage and prepare you for the biblical text that follows
- "Time Capsules" of world history that accompany the Bible text
- Time Panels and Charts that show the flow of Bible history
- In-text and full-page color maps of the biblical world
- A handy scripture finder index that provides rapid access to any passage
- Topical Index Scripture Index, Concordance, and Glossary to facilitate study
- Dynamic One-Year and Two-Year daily reading plans—allow you to read through the Bible chronologically in one or two years.
- Eight pages of full-color maps
- Blank lined pages for personal notes
- Gold page edges
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 9-point text size
- 9.75" x 6.75" x 1.75"
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1728
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.75 X 6.75 X 2.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Text Size: 9-10 Point
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded LeatherThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$49.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 239 Reviews
$74.99Save 33% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511Video
The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Distressed Charcoal Bonded Leather - Slightly ImperfectThomas Nelson / 2009 / Bonded Leather$34.99 Retail:
$74.99Save 53% ($40.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW542511DA
The Chronological Study Bible is the only study Bible that presents the text of the New King James Version in chronological order-the order in which the events actually happened-with notes, articles, and full-color graphics that connect the reader to the history and culture of Bible times and gives the reader a dramatic, "you are there" experience. Features include translators' notes, full-color illustrations of places, artifacts and cultural phenomena, contextual articles that connect Biblical times and world history and culture, daily life notes, time panels and charts that show the flow of Biblical history and in-text and full-color maps.
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
The New King James Version-More than 60 million copies sold in 30 years
Rev. Mike5 Stars Out Of 5A must have for you Study of the BIBLEJanuary 30, 2015Rev. MikeQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I encourage everyone to have this in your tools you use for Bible study. Good quality, made by Thomas Nelson with a guarantee most Bible makers no longer have.
The best Concordance of any Bible I know of, and worth the price for that alone. Pictures, explanations, all done in a logical format. The NKJV is very nice, and easy to read. It's an investment you will enjoy for years, and hand down to your family.
Ruku5 Stars Out Of 5NKJVJanuary 21, 2015RukuQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wonderful study bible. Lots of interesting parallel history. I just wish it was in the KJV instead of the NKJV. I love the leather cover.
Penny C5 Stars Out Of 5Love itJanuary 14, 2015Penny CQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I bought this for my husband as a Christmas gift. He loves it. He had mentioned he wanted a Bible of this type, so I chose this one. He was impressed and delighted with the quality and quantity of information and helpful reference materials in this Bible. So it really exceeded his expectations, which is great. The cover is not only sturdy, but the two-tone color is very pretty (which matters to me, but not as much to him). I am very pleased with this purchase.
DebiWoodland, CAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5great reference and historyJanuary 9, 2015DebiWoodland, CAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5this is the third or fourth order i've made for this version of the bible. there are approximately 20 of us in our Catholic bible study using this for our own growth and learning.
Christine Rice5 Stars Out Of 5Leather Chronological Study BibleJanuary 1, 2015Christine RiceBought two for gifts as the leather bonding is sturdy and will hold up longer than other styles. It's a teriffic bible to read through.
Q: Is The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Black Cherry sewn? I wanted to know if The NKJV Chronological Study Bible, Black Cherry was sewn or glued, that would help me to choose which one I should buy.
The binding on this Bible is glued.
Q: in chronologocial study bible, are Christ's words in red?
No, this is a black-letter Bible.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Joyce Meyers' Everyday Life Bible Hardcover Amplified VersionFaithWords / 2006 / Hardcover$23.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 312 Reviews
$34.99Save 31% ($11.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW578274
The Mystery of the Shemitah: The 3,000-Year-Old Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's FutureJonathan CahnFrontline / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW981932