- NIV-New International Version
- KJV-King James Version
- NKJV-New King James Version
- ESV-English Standard Version
- NLT-New Living Translation
- NASB-New American Standard
- HCSB-Holman Christian Standard
- NIrV-New International Readers Version
- NRSV-New Revised Standard Version
- CEB-Common English Bible
- Ancient Manuscripts
- Author's Translation
- CEV-Contemporary English Version
- LBLA-Las Americas
- NAB-New American Bible
- NASB update-New American Standard Update
- NCV-New Century Version
- NET-New English Translation
- NTV-Nueva Traduccion Viviente
- NVI-Nueva Version Internacional
- RSV-Revised Standard Version
- RVR-Reina Valera
- The Voice
- TNIV-Today's New International Version
- With Apocrypha
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Book Introductions
- Book Outlines
- Character Profiles
- Family Record Page
- Gilded Edges
- Gold Gilding
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Magnetic Flap
- Note Pages
- Other Helps
- Plan of Salvation
- Presentation Page
- Ribbon Marker
- Self-Pronouncing Text
- Silver Gilding
- Table of Weights & Measures
- Thumb Index
- Topical Index
- Two or More Ribbon Markers
- w / Apocrypha / Deuterocanonicals
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
As an on-the-go teen, you're moving fast. God is moving faster! Keep in step with all he has done, is doing, and will do in the world—and in your life—with the Teen Study Bible. Discover the foundational truths of the Bible! Totally revised, this best-selling Bible will help you get in touch with what God's Word has to say about faith, friends, family, and the challenges you face and apply them to the issues you face today.
- We Believe —Unpacks the Apostles' Creed to reveal the biblical foundation of faith
- Panorama —Keeps the big picture of each book of the Bible in view
- 20 Full-Color Pages —Features information about ancient ruins, foreign languages, music, and more, then space for recording thoughts and reactions
- Key Indexes —Helps with enhanced Bible study
- Book Introductions —Sums up the main themes and hits the highlights of each book of the Bible
- Background information —About what was happening in the world when each book of the Bible was written
- To The Point —Biblical perspectives on today's issues
- Instant Access —Looks at Bible passages and answers the question: What does this mean for me?
- Q & A —Asks and answers interesting Bible trivia questions
- Dear Jordan —Gives advice about friends, family, school, and more backed up with relevant Bible Scriptures
- Bible Promises —Highlights Bible verses worth remembering
- Full-color tip-in pages
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- 8-point text size
- 8.75" x 6.00" x 1.75"
Number of Pages: 1614
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 8.12 X 5.38 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
Teen Study Bible Revised Italian Duo Tone Melon Green 1984Lawrence RichardsZondervan / 2008 / Imitation Leather$17.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 40 Reviews
$39.99Save 55% ($22.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW716815
NIV Teen Study Bible, Compact, Italian Duo-Tone Mist Blue/KiwiZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$23.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$39.99Save 41% ($16.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW722403Video
NIV Teen Study Bible, Italian Duo-Tone, Mud Splat MossZondervan / 2011 / Imitation Leather$19.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 33 Reviews
$44.99Save 56% ($25.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW722533Video
Churchlady5 Stars Out Of 5Great Teen BibleNovember 22, 2014ChurchladyI buy about 60 of these each year and the teens really love them. Very teen friendly and it's the regular NIV text. Has additional helps that explain sections of scripture in a way in which the teens can relate. Buying in bulk really saves on the price.
JHalter4 Stars Out Of 5Teen Study BibleOctober 23, 2014JHalterMy son was very excited to get this Bible. He is reading it and exploring through it on his own. He is 11 years old.
Barb4 Stars Out Of 5Good StartOctober 20, 2014BarbI bought this for my 12-year-old grandson who has just stsrted going to church with me and has shown some interest in what I learn in my bible study classes. I skimmed through it and think it will be good for his level and notice that it is getting moved around from room to room so I assume he is reading it.
bible5 Stars Out Of 5sons BibleOctober 3, 2014bibleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5great for my son as a gift
Pastor BCTAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5January 15, 2014Pastor BCTAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Whenever a teen becomes excited about reading the Word, it is cause for great rejoicing. The NIV Teen Study Bible has done just that!
Q: Is there a concordance at the back of the Bible? When I think of a study Bible I assume there is a concordance and I'd like this for their school studies, but I didn't see mention of one. thanks!
This Bible has a topical index, but no concordance.
Q: Which edition? Is this NIV 2011 or NIV 1984?
This Bible uses the 2011 edition of the NIV.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest FearsMark BattersonZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 59 Reviews
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW330738Video