- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
Availability: In Stock
Fasting: Your Personal 21 Day Guide to a Successful Fast: JournalJentezen FranklinCharisma House / 2008 / Hardcover$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 12 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)Availability: Out of StockCBD Stock No: WW599793
Jentezen Franklin is the pastor of Free Chapel in Gainesville, Georgia; Gwinnett, Georgia; and Orange County, California. Franklin is a popular conference speaker, and his nationally televised program, Kingdom Connection, is seen weekly on national and international networks. He has written several books, including Believe That You Can, Fear Fighters, and The Spirit of Python. He and his wife, Cherise, have five wonderful children.
JHermit88Philadelphia, PAAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great Book!November 1, 2014JHermit88Philadelphia, PAAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book very helpful for a first-timer like me! I learned some valuable informations and will put it to use! Thank you Christianbook and Jentezen Franklin! =)
abigailon5 Stars Out Of 5Fasting - Opening the door.... by Jentzen FranklinOctober 25, 2014abigailonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Excellent source to refrain from food for spiritual purposes and press on...
Jolene5 Stars Out Of 5Fasting: Opening the Door to a Deeper, More Intimate, More Powerful Relationship with GodOctober 3, 2014JoleneQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I didn't learn a lot of new material, but this book helped me to organize my beliefs about fasting. It encouraged me and challenged me to live more biblically. This is a biblically solid book and I recommend it for all who want to go deeper with God.
WaynoDyer, InAge: Over 65Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5Mixed feelingsSeptember 1, 2014WaynoDyer, InAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2I kept looking for how to fast and what to expect the fast would do to my body, and the things to do properly, and the things to avoid. I feel the author spent too much time giving success stories and not enough time was given for someone who never fasted. Even though the stories were encouraging, it never got me to the point where I wanted to be. I actually learned more of the do's and don'ts just doing an internet search on fasting. I would only recommend this book to someone who is experienced in fasting and would like to be encouraged.
coxcRaleigh N.C.Age: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 24, 2013coxcRaleigh N.C.Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Fantastic book the whole church is enjoying reading it, thanks so much.
Other Customers Also Purchased
The Power of the Prophetic Blessing: An Astonishing Revelation for a New GenerationJohn HageeWorthy Publishing / 2012 / Hardcover$4.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$22.99Save 78% ($18.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW950773Video
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Books >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Healing
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Practical Instruction
- Christian Living >> Prayer >> Intercessory Prayer >> Healing
- Start A New Search