ESV MacArthur Study Bible (TruTone, Brown/Crimson)
- All Products
- Study Biblehttp://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?event=EBRN&N=5401&Ne=1029249&Nso=1&Nu=product%2Eendeca%5Frollup&Ns=product%2Enumber%5Fsold
- Helps & Features
- Media Type
- Text Color
- Text Layout
- Text Size
- Author / Artist
- Top Rated
This all-in-one spiritual library contains Dr. MacArthur's personal study notes below the full-length Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight. The notes are based on Dr. MacArthur's verse-by-verse approach to the Bible and nearly forty years of careful study. His goal is to let the Bible speak for itself-nothing more, nothing less.
An "essentially literal" translation, the ESV Bible combines "word-for-word" accuracy with readability, literary excellence, and depth of meaning. More than 100 of the world's leading Bible scholars and teachers were involved in its creation. Timeless, trustworthy, and relevant, the ESV has become the fastest-growing Bible translation and the trusted choice of millions of Bible readers, students, teachers, and preachers worldwide.
The ESV MacArthur Study Bible is an essential resource for growing Christians. Let it transform your personal time in God's Word—clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
- Complete ESV Bible text
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from Dr. John MacArthur
- More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations
- Complete introductions to each Bible book
- Introductions to the Pentateuch, the Prophets, the Intertestamental Period, and the Gospels.
- Concise articles on How We Got the Bible, How to Study the Bible, and Introduction to the Bible
- 80,000 cross-references
- An extensive concordance
- Bible reading plans
- Index to Key Bible Doctrines
- Outline of Systematic Theology
- Center-Column References
- Timeline of Old Testament Kings and Prophets
- Timeline of New Testament Chronology
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Durable Smythe-sewn binding
- Presentation Page & Family Record Section
- Gold page edges
- Bible text in 8.7-point type, 7.6-point study notes
- 9.75" x 7.25" x 1.75"
|Format: Imitation Leather|
Number of Pages: 2144
Vendor: Crossway Books & Bibles
Publication Date: 2011
Dimensions: 9.75 X 7.00 X 1.75 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
References: Cross References
Text Size: 8 Point Notes|9-10 Point
ESV MacArthur Study Bible (TruTone, Forest/Tan, Portfolio Design) 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 180 ReviewsSave 33%
An essential resource for growing Christians, The ESV MacArthur Study Bible combines the ESV text with John MacArthur's verse-by-verse approach to the Bible, made clear in extensive study notes.
John MacArthur is the pastor of Grace Community Church in California and president of The Masters College and Seminary, as well as a best-selling author. He can be heard on the "Grace to You" radio program, which broadcasts daily around the world on nearly 2,000 stations in English and Spanish.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Family Ties: Intimate Marriage SeriesDan B. Allender Ph.D., Tremper Longman IIISave 21%
ESV Compact Bible, Blue TruTone with Celtic Cross Design 4 Stars Out Of 5 88 ReviewsSave 65%