|/preview/84/30/766274_1_720X405.mp4http://g.christianbook.com/g/media_resource_attributes/69/91/766274_1_vthumb.png/media_resource_attributes/69/92/766274_1_vposter.pnglisting||1. Crazy Love - Chapter One||media||Francis Chan||?|
The Crazy Love DVD is a companion to the best-selling Crazy Love book by pastor Francis Chan. Each short video segment corresponds to the ten chapters of the book and includes questions to initiate group discussion, interactions, and practical application. Read the book during the week, then watch the video and discuss the topic at the group meeting. For church, small group, youth group, or individual study.
Approximate Running Time: 85 minutes
Special Features: Outtake footage, Trailer, Behind the Scene footage.
- Chapter 1: Stop Praying (9:14)
- Chapter 2: You Might Not Finish This Chapter (8:22)
- Chapter 3: Crazy Love (6:16)
- Chapter 4: Profile of the Lukewarm (8:30)
- Chapter 5: Serving Leftovers to a Holy God (8:07)
- Chapter 6: When You're In Love (6:45)
- Chapter 7: Your Best Life.Later (7:39)
- Chapter 8: Profile of the Obsessed (6:29)
- Chapter 9: Who Really Lives That Way (7:16)
- Chapter 10: The Crux of the Matter (4:56)
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.00 (inches)
Availability: In Stock
It's crazy, if you think about it. The God of the universe loves us with a radical, unconditional, self-sacrificing love. And what is our typical response? We go to church, sing songs, and try not to cuss. God is calling you to a passionate love relationship with Himself. Because the answer to religious complacency isn't working harder at a list of do's and don'tsit's falling in love with God.
The Crazy Love Study Resource helps you and your small group to dive deeper into God's love. A companion to the best-selling Crazy Love book, by pastor Francis Chan, this 10-week study follows a day-in-the-life of Francis in the form of ten, 10-minute segments that correspond to each chapter of Crazy Love. These thought-provoking teachings are designed spark discussion, interaction, and practical application of the Crazy Love message with small groups, churches, youth groups, and individuals.
- Ten teaching segments with questions for small group discussion.
- Printable Small Group Study Guide.
- Behind-the-scenes footage and outtakes
Other Customers Also Purchased
Gods at War: Defeating the Idols That Battle for Your HeartKyle IdlemanZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 47 Reviews
$14.99Save 47% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW318842Video