- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2014
Availability: In Stock
Unglued: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$5.00 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 55 Reviews
$14.99Save 67% ($9.99)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW332794
What Happens When Women Say Yes to God: Experiencing Life in Extraordinary WaysLysa TerKeurstHarvest House Publishers / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 37 Reviews
$11.99Save 21% ($2.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW919228Video
Twelve Women of the Bible Participant's Guide: Life-Changing Stories for Women TodayLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$7.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$10.99Save 32% ($3.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW691617
Unglued Participant's Guide with DVD: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw EmotionsLysa TerKeurstZondervan / 2012 / Other$22.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$34.99Save 36% ($12.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW893165
Is something missing in your life?
Lysa TerKeurst knows what its like to consider God just another thing on her to-do list. For years she went through the motions of a Christian life: Go to church. Pray. Be nice. She longed for a deeper connection between what she knew in her head and her everyday reality, and she wanted to personally experience Gods presence.
Drawing from her own remarkable story of step-by-step faith, Lysa invites you to uncover the spiritually exciting life for which we all yearn. With her trademark wit and spiritual wisdom, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to make a Bible passage come alive in your devotional time.
- Replace doubt, regret, and envy with truth, confidence, and praise.
- Stop the unhealthy cycles of striving and truly learn to love who you are and what youve been given.
- Discover how to have inner peace and security in any situation.
- Sense God responding to your prayers.
The adventure God has in store for your life just might blow you away.
Lysa TerKeurst is the New York Times bestselling author of Made to Crave and Unglued. She isn't shy about admitting what a mess she can be. But she's been learning God's lessons and sharing them on her blog (www.LysaTerKeurst.com) and in her books. Lysa is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Keep It Shut: What to Say, How to Say It, and When to Say Nothing at AllKaren EhmanZondervan / 2014 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 17 Reviews
$15.99Save 38% ($6.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW339649
Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God, Revised and ExpandedHenry T. Blackaby, Richard Blackaby, Claude KingB&H Books / 2008 / Trade Paperback$9.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 54 Reviews
$14.99Save 37% ($5.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW447538
The Case for Easter: A Journalist Investigates the Evidence for the ResurrectionLee StrobelZondervan / 2014 / Mass Paperback$1.49 Retail:
$2.99Save 50% ($1.50)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW339502
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- Start A New Search