And the Angels Were Silent: Walking with Christ Toward the Cross - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Availability: In Stock
Series: Lucado Bestseller Collection
As Jesus entered His final days and faced Golgotha, He acted with loving purpose and deliberate intent. Each step was calculated. Every act premeditated. And the Angels Were Silent allows you to enter and observe a revealing and intimate view of our Savior's last week.
Michael ColombaroStafford Springs, CTAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Thought provoking.July 6, 2012Michael ColombaroStafford Springs, CTAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Believe it or not And The Angels Were Silent made me think of the song "By The Time I Get To Pheonex." As the chapters went by I thought of "what would I be doing by the time this happened?" Max had some very profound insights worthy of revisiting throughout our daily routine. We too can be "more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."
Todd5 Stars Out Of 5March 27, 2010ToddThis was the first book I read by Max Lucado. Since then, I've read every book he has written.
Ruth A Williams5 Stars Out Of 5April 29, 2009Ruth A WilliamsThis is a book that I have read before and it is a book that is nice to have as reference.
Other Customers Also Purchased
Find Related Products
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Download >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Start A New Search