- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Availability: In Stock
Series: Hope for the Heart
Other Customers Also Purchased
Undefiled: Redemption From Sexual Sin, Restoration for Broken Relationships - eBookHarry SchaumburgMoody Publishers / 2009 / ePub$7.47 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$11.99Save 38% ($4.52)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW10750EB
Missional: Joining God in the Neighborhood - eBookAlan J. RoxburghBaker Books / 2011 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 41% ($7.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW14276EB
Domestic Violence: Assault on a Woman's Worth - eBookRose Publishing / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW41113EB
Preaching for God's Glory (Repackaged Edition) - eBookAlistair BeggCrossway / 2011 / ePub$4.79 Retail:
$5.99Save 20% ($1.20)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW18201EB
Theology of Work, The Bible and Your Work Study Series: James - eBookHendrickson Publishers / 2014 / ePub$5.56 Retail:
$6.95Save 20% ($1.39)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW73246EB
Pure Heart: A Woman's Guide to Sexual Integrity - eBookShellie R. WarrenBaker Books / 2010 / ePub$8.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 31% ($4.00)Availability: In StockCBD Stock No: WW4393EB
Adultery: The Snare of an Affair
Has your heart been broken by a cheating husband or cheating wife? Has your life been gripped by the agony of adultery? Has your life been forever changed because of the snare of an emotional affair? Adultery is no small matter, especially for those who experience the intense pain of living with a spouse who breaks the marriage covenant. In the book, Adultery: The Snare of an Affair, June Hunt provides Christian counseling on how to find hope in God. But, this is more than Christian marriage counseling it shows how to find healing, hope, and forgiveness after the devastation of an affair.
In the first section of Adultery, June defines adultery and reveals the warning signs of adultery, such as change in mood, appearance, spending, etc. She provides practical ways and sound biblical wisdom in answering tough questions, such as—
- What can I do to ensure that I will be faithful when I feel attracted to someone beside my spouse?
- My husband had numerous affairs and now wants to reconcile. Should we get back together?
- Why does anyone get involved in adultery? Is it my fault?
- Is it wrong to try to find out whether or not my spouse is being unfaithful? If it's not wrong, what is the best way to do so?
June illustrates the consequences of adultery by retelling the story of David, a man of God who fell into the temptation of having an affair, which led to guilt-ridden cover ups and a strained relationship with God. She goes on to explain the causes, characteristics, and consequences of adultery, such as the—
- 9 false promises of adultery
- 9 characteristics of an adulterer
- 9 common reasons people get sucked into adultery
In the section titled, Steps to Solution, June Hunt explains—
- How an adulterer can change—for good.
- 6 common mistakes made by the faithful spouse
- 6 ways the faithful spouse can respond to adultery in a healthy way
- How to prepare and conduct a crisis intervention
Hopelessness. Loneliness. Despair. Anger. Revenge—There are many emotions that come up when one finds out that their spouse is having an affair. But, God can bring peace and restoration to you. May God use the truths in this book to bring healing to your heart and hope to your soul.
Find Related Products
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Church Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Start A New Search