Step-by-step instructions to help teachers prepare and lead each lesson. Begins with devotional preparation for the teacher and provides Bible background material, suggested responses to study questions, and a variety of activities and stories relating Bible truths to adult life. The guide also directs teachers to additional information in the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentary. Reductions of the student book pages are included so teachers can easily see what students are reading and studying. Provides usage information for all Creative Teaching Aids
- Teacher Devotionals and Understanding the Bible sections help the teacher prepare
- Easy four-step lesson plan:
1. Life Connection: gets adults engaged with the topic of the week
2.Bible Exploration: adults will read the week's Bible passage, answer questions, and discuss
3. Bible Interaction: the teacher has three choices for activities that will help adults explore the Bible lesson in-class
4. Life Application: adults will take ownership of putting into practice that week's Bible principle
- Helpful summaries of the Scripture passage
- Answer keys to the student questions
- All Steps relate to a specific lesson focus to reinforce biblical principles
- Lessons follow the time-honored Uniform Series (ISSL)
- Scriptures coordinate with the David C Cook Bible Lesson Commentaries
One Teacher's Guide comes in the Teacher's Resource Kit.
Order extra copies of the Teacher's Guide for additional teachers.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.